The GCI M/LT online workshop is getting nearer by the day, and it’s time for you all to upload your talks to the CEDAR wiki page for our event.
Why is this necessary, you might wonder? Well, it’s caused by the fact that our workshop is a part of the CEDAR Virtual Meeting, June 22-26 2020 (http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2020_Workshop:MainVG). The workshop was originally planned, and accepted as a part of the “physical” CEDAR 2020 in Santa Fe, and we’d like to keep that connection.
What you all need to do June 19th THE LATEST! :
- Name your talk like this: Firstname_Lastname.pptx or Firstname_Lastname.pdf
- Point your browsers here http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2020_Workshop:Grand_Challenge_Initiative_MLT
- Locate your own name in the list of talks
- Click it, and upload your short (~5 min) talk
- Note Zoom link and time to connect
So, no need to email us the presentation. Use the procedure above.
The list of talks might change if some “late bloomers” should arise 😊
Looking forward to seeing you all soon.